This promotion is a game of skill. To be eligible to enter the draw to win an IPAD Pro, participants must complete the registration process for the webinar, answer all mandatory questions including the 25 words of less question as part of the registration process and, participate in the actual webinar until the webinar demonstration is finished.
Rockend Win Tickets to the Real Estate Training Group ‘Grow Stronger Together’ Training Competition.
Conditions of Entry
1. The Promoter is Rockend Technology Pty Ltd ABN 560 035 441 07, Level 6, 29 Christie Street, St. Leonards NSW 2065 Australia; Telephone (02) 99660900 (the “Promoter”).
2. The Promotion commences at 12.01am AEDT on 24/01/2017 and closes at 11.59pm AEDT on 03/03/2017 (the “Promotion Period”).
3. Entry into the Promotion is open to individuals who satisfy the following eligibility requirements (“Eligibility Requirements”):
• Are over the age of 18;
• Have not already entered the Promotion.
• Are not an existing Rockend Customer
4. To enter, you must satisfy the Eligibility Requirements and during the Promotion Period:
Attend and complete a Rockend Webinar, as arranged by a Rockend Sales Consultant, and also answer in 25 words or less: If you had extra time to work on improving your business, tell us how you would use this time?” in the post webinar pop-up questionnaire.
5. The draw will be conducted by the Promoter at Level 6, 29 Christie Street, St. Leonards on 10/02/2017 for Queensland entries, 17/02/17 for NSW based entries, 24/02/17 for WA based entries and 03/03/17 for Victorian based entries at 11.00am AEDT. Winners will be notified by telephone within two (2) days of the date of draw and emailed a confirmation of the details.
6. There are 8 tickets to be won in total. Each ticket is valued at $345 AUD. There are two tickets to attend the Brisbane Training on 17/02/17; two tickets to the Sydney Training on 24/02/17; Two Tickets to the Perth Training on 03/03/17 and Melbourne Training on 10/03/17. No accommodation or travel is included.
7. The total prize value is approximately $2760 AUD based on the recommended retail value provided by the supplier and is correct at the time of the promotion. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
8. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. The winners accept the prize ‘as is’ and acknowledge that the Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize. The winner should seek advice from the Australian Tax Office or their own taxation adviser or independent financial adviser.
9. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter will arrange for receipt of email confirmation of the prizes within Australia, after drawing of the winning entries, by mutual agreement with the winner(s).
10. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time agreed by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by that winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
11. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned (including, but not limited to) infection by computer virus, bugs, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter may take any action that may be available including cancelling, terminating, modifying or suspending the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
12. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries. Incomplete, ineligible or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
13. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or any website, or any combination thereof (including, but not limited to) any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in this Promotion.
14. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter and its related entities and its and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents, will not be liable for any personal injury, loss or damage, whatsoever which is suffered or sustained (including, but not limited to) indirect or consequential, financial or other loss) to or by a winner.
15. Nothing in these Conditions of Entry limits excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
16. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions.
17. All entries become the sole property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects and uses your personal information in accordance with its Privacy Notice located at: https://www.rockend.com.au/privacy and so that it may process your entry, administer this Promotion, and contact you if have won one of the 8 prizes.
18. These Conditions of Entry shall be governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia and each entrant agrees to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales, Australia.